St.Michael’s N.S 087-6578057 (m)
Clerihan 0526135400 (s)
Clonmel 0526135400 (FAX)
Happy new year to you and everyone at your school.
I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas break.
The coming few months will be very busy for Tipperary Cumann na mBunscol.
- Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 23rd of January, at 7.30 pm, in Hayes’ Hotel Thurles. It is essential that your school is represented at the A.G.M.
- Please find enclosed information regarding the Under 11 Hurling and Camogie Go-Games Competitions that will take place this year.
- The I.N.T.O Mini Sevens Hurling and Camogie Competitions will NOT be taking place this year. The decision not to run the Mini Sevens this year was taken by the Officer Board of Cumann na mBunscol.
- Enclosed you will find all the information regarding equipment, from Jerry McDonnell.
- From now on, every year, ONLY ONE team will be allowed to go down a grade (seek re-grading). That school will have to be present at the AGM to argue their case. We are very clear on that issue. There will be no deviating from this. The Cumann na mBunscol Officers will then make their decision to allow re-grading or not. IF YOU WISH TO BE RE-GRADED PLEASE SEND ME A LETTER WITH YOUR REASONS FOR SEEKING RE-GRADING.
Please find enclosed entry forms for the Hurling and Camogie Championships for 2012.
The dates for the County Finals in Semple Stadium, will be decided at the AGM.
NB… Please fill up the Competition entry form fully.
Best wishes to you, and your school, for 2012.
Tipperary Allianz Cumann na mBunscol.