HANDBALL ENTRY FORMS 2013
Handball Entry Forms have been posted on our website. Please make sure all entries are back in Time as the draws will be made prior to the County Final date and if there is a very large entry a second Venue will be required. Late entries will NOT be included. All information re County Final Date, Munster Final date & National Day Date are on the Entry Form. Info and Draws will be posted up on the Tipperary handball Website: http://handball.tipperary.gaa.ie/home/schools-scene
CUMANN NA mBUNSCOL – CO. THIOBRAID ARANN EQUIPMENT SCHEME ORDER 2013
A Chara, Please note the following:
1. Our website contains the order form for 2013 and explanatory leaflets.
2. Helmets, Mycro or Marc, will be distributed by courier service on receipt of signed order form and appropriate cheque. (note price reduction – super value)
3. All other items of equipment, ordered and paid for, must be collected in Scoil Ailbhe Primary School, Thurles, between 5.00pm and 8.00pm on Friday, 22nd March, 2013.
4. Mycro helmets available in single colour, two tone combination or faded. Please state colour preference on order sheet.(Use separate sheet if necessary)
5. Marc helmets available in single colour only. Please state colour preference on order sheet.(Use separate sheet if necessary)
6. Please provide your home phone no on the order sheet as contacting schools, when necessary, can be quite difficult.
7. You can contact Jerry McDonnell at any time at the address or phone number below. Please do not hesitate to do so should you require further information.
8. Hurleys are available at the above address at all times. Please feel free to purchase hurleys at any time, even before the equipment distribution night on Friday, 22nd March, 2013. Please ring before calling.
9. All order forms must be signed by school principal.
10. New Mycro gloves available this year.
11. Please make sure that any equipment ordered and paid for is collected on the equipment distribution night. Failure to collect equipment causes severe problems.
12. Please return your order forms to Jerry McDonnell Tel: (052) 6121431 25 Ballingarrane, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary on or before Friday, 8th March, 2013.
2013 REGISTRATION FEE
Please send on your €30.00 annual registration fee for 2013 with your order. To participate in playing activities and/or the equipment scheme the €30.00 registration must be paid. Please give a separate €30.00 cheque for registration.
The brilliant Tipperary GAA Yearbook hit the shelves just before Christmas. It is priced at €10 and features a 10 page spread on all Tipperary Cumann na mBunscol activities from 2012. It contains photos of all the Hurling Teams that were victorious at our County Hurling Finals in June.
Latest News >