IMPORTANT TIPPERARY CUMANN NA MBUNSCOL NEWS UPDATE BY SECRETARY AODAN WRENN
Happy new year to you, and everyone at your school. I would like to let you know that the A.G.M of Tipperary Allianz Cumann na mBunscol will take place slightly later than usual this year. It will be in early February. The date will be emailed to all schools shortly. It is important to send in your competition’s entry forms immediately, if you haven't already done so. Forms were emailed to all schools in late November, and they can be downloaded from our website. Please post them to me without delay. The handball forms have been emailed to all schools and must be returned to Paddy Collins immediately. If you wish to have your school re-graded in hurling or camogie this year you must send me a written letter to Aodan Wrenn, St. Michael's N.S, Clerihan, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. In that letter you must state which competition you wish to be regraded in and the reasons you think your school should be regraded. Also your school must have a delegate present at the AGM. If your school is not represented at the AGM you will not be regraded. Remember only one school can be regraded from a division each year, as per the rules of Tipperary Allianz Cumann na mBunscol. If you have any motions you wish to be discussed and acted upon at the AGM please send in those motions to me in writing at the above school address. If you have any nominations for officer positions in Cumann na mBunscol, or Primary Game Selector positions, please send them in to me in writing too. I will post, by letter, the equipment form for the coming year, by the end of this week. When it arrives please fill it up fully, and ensure it is signed by the school Principal, and then post it back to Jerry McDonnell, 25 Ballingarrane, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. The registration fee of 30 euro per school must be paid in January. Please post a cheque, payable to Tipperary Cumann na mBunscol, to Jerry McDonnell at his address (given above). I would like to wish each school the very best for the coming year. If I can be of assistance to you don't hesitate to contact me on 087-6578057 anytime after 3pm. Please don't ring me during school hours. If your query is very urgent ring my school on 052-61-35400 and leave a message with our Secretary Katriona. I'll get back to you ASAP once I've received the message. I can also be contacted by email. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
HANDBALL ENTRY FORMS 2013
Handball Entry Forms have been posted on our website. Please make sure all entries are back in Time as the draws will be made prior to the County Final date and if there is a very large entry a second Venue will be required. Late entries will NOT be included. All information re County Final Date, Munster Final date & National Day Date are on the Entry Form. Info and Draws will be posted up on the Tipperary handball Website: http://handball.tipperary.gaa.ie/home/schools-scene
CUMANN NA mBUNSCOL – CO. THIOBRAID ARANN EQUIPMENT SCHEME ORDER 2013
A Chara, Please note the following:
1. Our website contains the order form for 2013 and explanatory leaflets.
2. Helmets, Mycro or Marc, will be distributed by courier service on receipt of signed order form and appropriate cheque. (note price reduction – super value)
3. All other items of equipment, ordered and paid for, must be collected in Scoil Ailbhe Primary School, Thurles, between 5.00pm and 8.00pm on Friday, 22nd March, 2013.
4. Mycro helmets available in single colour, two tone combination or faded. Please state colour preference on order sheet.(Use separate sheet if necessary)
5. Marc helmets available in single colour only. Please state colour preference on order sheet.(Use separate sheet if necessary)
6. Please provide your home phone no on the order sheet as contacting schools, when necessary, can be quite difficult.
7. You can contact Jerry McDonnell at any time at the address or phone number below. Please do not hesitate to do so should you require further information.
8. Hurleys are available at the above address at all times. Please feel free to purchase hurleys at any time, even before the equipment distribution night on Friday, 22nd March, 2013. Please ring before calling.
9. All order forms must be signed by school principal.
10. New Mycro gloves available this year.
11. Please make sure that any equipment ordered and paid for is collected on the equipment distribution night. Failure to collect equipment causes severe problems.
12. Please return your order forms to Jerry McDonnell Tel: (052) 6121431 25 Ballingarrane, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary on or before Friday, 8th March, 2013.
2013 REGISTRATION FEE
Please send on your €30.00 annual registration fee for 2013 with your order. To participate in playing activities and/or the equipment scheme the €30.00 registration must be paid. Please give a separate €30.00 cheque for registration.
The brilliant Tipperary GAA Yearbook hit the shelves just before Christmas. It is priced at €10 and features a 10 page spread on all Tipperary Cumann na mBunscol activities from 2012. It contains photos of all the Hurling Teams that were victorious at our County Hurling Finals in June.
Latest News >