North Tipp Primary Schools’ Football Championship 2012/2013
Tel: (087) 4107173 Ballinaclough N.S.,
E-mail: email@example.com Ballinaclough,
Following a meeting on March 20th it has been decided to run the North Tipp football championship on a league basis again this year. The following points should be noted:
1. Games are 20 minutes a side.
2. There are some slight rule changes from last year’s competition. Players may only take one hop and one solo or else two solos (toe to hand) before moving on the ball. Girls must play by the boy’s rules ie. Girls are not permitted to pick the ball directly off the ground.
3. 2 points are to be awarded for a win and 1 for a draw. The teams with most points qualify for the North Final. If the final group game is the deciding game (ie. Both teams have won their previous games) and it ends in a draw then extra time must be played (7mins a side).
4. If a final ends in a draw 7 minutes a half of extra time is to be played. A representative of the teams who qualify for the finals should contact me beforehand so I can arrange for medals and a trophy to be present on North Final day.
5. Schools to make their own arrangements re: fields, dates, referees etc.
6. If a referee wishes to claim expenses he must fill out a referee’s report form and return it to Willie Lennox, Coolbawn, Nenagh. Individual blitz games may not be claimed for as a full match and must be filled in as such on the report form.
7. North Tipperary Finals must be played by Friday, October 19th.
8. County Tipperary Finals fixed for Wednesday, October 24th.
9. It has been agreed where a caretaker sets up a field, dressing rooms, nets, flags etc. each school would contribute Є10 to the caretaker.
10. All football trophies from 2011/2012 may be left into Nenagh Watch Centre
11. Some referees - (Others on attachment)
i. Christy McLoughlin (Nenagh Éire Óg) (085) 8418869
ii. Dan Darcy (Kilruane MacDonaghs) (087) 6566859
iii. Joe Cahill (Kilruane MacDonaghs) (087) 1305064
iv. Martin O’ Shea (Borrisokane) (086) 0561370
v. Eddie Kennedy (Borrisokane) (087) 2592994
vi. Shane Hodgins (Knochshe’) (086) 3940723
13. Kevin Connolly has agreed to act as P.R.O. Winning schools must post or e-mail the result of their games. E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone – (087) 6885214
Is mise, le meas,
Michael Gleeson (Runai)
North Tipp Primary School’s Football Championship 2012/2013
Section D 10 a side
Section E 9 a side
Section F 8 a side
Section G 7 a side
Section H 7 a side
Section I 7 a side
Matches for Sections D-H to be played by week ending:
September 21st: A V B
September 28th: Loser of (A V B) V C
October 5th: Final group game
Matches for Section I to be played by week ending:
September 21st: A V B C V D
September 28th: D V B E V A
October 5th: D V A C V E
October 5th: A V C B V E
October 12th: E V D B V C
All North Finals to be played by Friday October 19th as county finals fixed for Wednesday, October 24th.